Part of webhosting is management of e-mail accounts for your domain with unlimited mailboxes.
Mail services are built and operated on the open-source technologies (Postfix, Dovecot). Mail system is designed as a high-availability solution which minimizes the possibility of any failures. Individual services (receiving, downloading, sending e-mails) are functionally independent of each other and they are fully redundant - ie. also in case of failure of one of the servers there would be no failure and all services remain functional
Number of e-mail accounts is unlimited, total occupied space (for a domain) is limited to 5 gigabytes. Further increase (over 5 GB) is available for a surcharge.
Services offered by MailServer (all included)
- sending e-mail via protocol SMTP (authentication required)
- receive messages protocols POP3 and IMAP
- encrypted protocol variants SMTPS, POP3S, IMAPS
- WebMail - advanced web interface for working with mailbox and its configuration
- antispam a antivir, advanced techniques against attacks
- automatic responses
- filtering rules
- possibility of using of catch-all email (messages to any address delivered to a mailbox)
- groups, mailing lists
Settings and limits of e-mail services
- space for e-mails: 5 GB, additional space for an additional fee
- max. number of sent e-mails per day: 500 (more info)
- max. size of outgoing e-mails including attachments: 100 MB
- SMTP server can not be used for mass mailing (eg. newsletters)
- email services are not including: groupware, contacts, calendar, data sharing, synchronization, Instant Messaging, VoIP
For more information about e-mail services can be found at knowledge base.
- Webhosting parameters
- Transfer from competitor
- Datacenter, technical background
- Unbeliveable low prices?
- The test period, refund
- NoLimit Extra
- Unlimited space
- Customer support NONSTOP
- Optional services
- Apache parameters, htaccess
- PHP parameters
- MySQL parameters
- E-mail services
- Customer center
- Open source
- Payment methods
- Credit account
- Webhosting, VPS or dedicated?
On our datacenter website you can find answer to the question ofhow could we offer such low prices. There are details about our facilities, the construction, equipments and the operation of the datacenter. Our datacenter is among the largest and most modern datacenters in the Czech Republic.